How To Reset Anker headphones
Reset (Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro)
You might need to reset your Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro Bluetooth Earbuds if you experience any connectivity problems or function issues.
1. Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the case open.
2. Press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds until the earbud LED indicators flash red 3 times and then turn white.
3. Wait until the LED indicator on one of the earbuds flashes fast while the other breathes slowly. This confirms that the reset was successful and your earbuds can be connected normally.
The following two examples indicate the reset has not been successful and the previous steps should be repeated.
• If only one earbud LED indicator flashes;
• If both earbud LED indicators flash quickly.
Reset - Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo Earbuds
Reset Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo earbuds if you can only hear sound on one side:
1. Open the Bluetooth list on your mobile device and delete "Soundcore Liberty Neo".
2. Make sure charging case still has enough power, place the earbuds into the charging case, press and hold the multifunction button on both earbuds for 8 seconds until the LED indicator rapidly flashes red three times, then release the button.
3. Take both earbuds out of the charging case at the same time, the left earbud will automatically connect to the right earbud. The connection is successful if the left earbud flashes slowly and the right earbud flashes rapidly. If the connection was unsuccessful, repeat steps 2-3 until the connection is successful.
4. Open the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device, search for "Soundcore Liberty Neo", then tap to select it.
Factory reset - Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2
1. Place Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
2. Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 8 seconds until the LED indicators on earbuds flash red for 3 times.
✓ All the memory data will be cleared.