Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 Headphones - User Guide
Charging - Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 Bluetooth Earbuds
✓ Open or close the charging case to activate the LED battery indicator.
✓ Fully charge both Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 earbuds and the charging case before the first use.
✓ To prevent damage, use the provided USB-C cable.
✓ Fully dry off the earbuds and the USB port before charging.
Powering On/Off - Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2
Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 earbuds will automatically power on when taken out of the charging case and power off when placed back into the charging case.
How to connect Soundcore Life Dot 2 to a phone
Pairing - True Wireless Stereo Connection
The right earbud will automatically connect with the left earbud when taken out of the charging case.
LED indicator (Earbuds)
Slowly flashing white - TWS connecting
Rapidly flashing white (Primary earbud) or Slowly flashing white (Secondary earbud) - TWS connected
• The right earbud is the primary earbud by default. In TWS mode, place either one of Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 earbuds into the charging case, the other one will switch to be the primary earbud.
• When powered on and connected, if either one of the earbuds is out of battery and powered off, you can keep using the other one.
Wearing - Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2
1. Choose the EarTips and EarWings that fit your ears best.
2. Insert the earbuds into the inner canal of your ears.
3. Turn and find the most comfortable position.
Button Controls - How to control
Play / Pause - Press once (L or R)
Next track - Press and hold for 1 second (R)
Previous track - Press and hold for 1 second (L)
Volume up / down - Control volume via the connected device
Factory reset - Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2
1. Place Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
2. Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 8 seconds until the LED indicators on earbuds flash red for 3 times.
✓ All the memory data will be cleared.
Input 5V 2.5A
Rated output power 5 mW (@1% THD)
Battery capacity 85 mA x 2 (earbuds); 2600 mA (charging case)
Charging time 1.5 hours
Playtime (varies by volume level and content) 8 hours (Total 100 hours with the charging case)
Driver size 8 mm x 2
Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Impedance 16 Ω
Waterproof level IPX5
Bluetooth version V 5.0
Bluetooth range 10 m / 33 ft